Wednesday 20 April 2016

TAKE PART IN OUR DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP SURVEY


A Closer Look
(at what really interests people)






In addition to being a photographer, I teach at a local College, lead my own workshops, lecture at camera clubs, and provide private lessons as well as long term private mentoring programs to photographers.

In that capacity I get asked lots of questions. However, 'what else do you teach?' is the most frequently asked question that I field as a teacher of photography. The most truthful answer I can give to that question right now is, 'that depends on what people want to learn.' 



Offering new digital photography programs through the college is not an option so I present a much wider variety of subject matter and learning opportunities through my workshops, my private instruction and coaching. It is not easy to guess what people really want in a workshop so I'm putting this survey out to see if I can get enough feedback from people to help me develop and implement a photography workshop agenda for the next six months.

It depends on what subjects are truly important to those who would actually commit to registering in and attending a workshop...To find more specific answers to that question, this newsletter contains a quick survey that asks my readers to answer 7 questions. This is a completely anonymous process.


I would really appreciate it if you take a few minutes to complete the survey. It will help me understand what courses and workshops I might offer that will help people in the 6 month program that I'm developing right now. Your feedback is invaluable to me and, once again, the survey process is anonymous.


No comments:

Post a Comment